Hydrate Your Hair!
This treatment plan will eliminate tangles and shine and hydrate your hair
The gamechanger for your dry, damaged hair is a pre-shampoo oil treatment with our Glossing Drops. Every time you wash your hair, there is the potential for more damage as moisture is removed by wetting, washing, etc. Creating a protective barrier with our nutritious oil protects the damaged strands, gives your hair flexibility again and helps it to rebuild strength. This is a perfect method for hair that needs help rebuilding because of dryness or damage.
Here’s what to do:
- Apply several pumps to length of hair while still dry-prior to showering. Leave on 10-20 minutes to allow it to penetrate.
- For severely damaged hair, repeat before every shampoo until improvement happens over time.
- To remove, either lather twice with shampoo on wet hair in the shower or apply a quarter sized amount of shampoo in hands, rub together and apply directly onto scalp before getting it wet in the shower. Experiment to see which method works best for your length and thickness of hair and the amount of oil you have applied. Your hair should feel slippery but not at all weighed down.
More Products Your Hair Will Love:
Luckily, this is a very forgiving hair type that can tolerate various weights without getting weighed down. You can choose between (or even alternate):
- HoneyBlossom+ Marshmallow Root shampoo and conditioner which draws moisture and leaves a light coating to tame hair down.
- Or the LavenderMint + Wild Clover which softens coarse hair and leaves it smooth and silky.
- The LavenderMint + Wild Clover Hydrating Mist is a powerful de-volumizing tool! Though it is incredibly lightweight, it smooths the cuticle and allows individual hairs to nestle close to each other. It can be used on wet hair after showering to help detangle and prep hair for styling. Can also be used on dry hair to eliminate frizz and refresh and restyle second day hair.
- The Glossing Drops that you used as a pre-shampoo oil treatment will also work well for you as a finishing oil. It gives dry hair that tends to poof out the necessary weight to lay down and shine. A tiny bit goes a long way, but this hair type will soak it up.
- Deep Conditioning twice per week will also add hydration and flexibility to hair that is craving moisture.
- Using the Reverse Cleanse method to protect hair during washing will help to keep it protected.