How to Soothe Your Scalp, Detangle and Shine your Hair!
This treatment plan will support your scalp and detangle your hair!
Have you already tried dandruff shampoos, tea tree shampoos and others aimed at fixing your scalp issues but they just didn’t work and felt too harsh? Our Shampoo Booster + Masque is a treatment that you can use with your favorite Flourish shampoo to reset the acid balance of your scalp, exfoliate and soothe and remove buildup. Instead of adding more cleansers to clarify or 1% of a specific ingredient, we take a different approach. Our foaming masque is designed to lower the pH of your scalp and also scavenges hard water minerals(something vinegar doesn’t do) so they can be washed away. The result is a deeply clean and refreshed scalp and removal of residue from styling products or hard water that have weighing down your hair.
Here’s what to do:
- Get your hair wet in the shower and pour shampoo into your palm. Add a heaping teaspoon of our Shampoo Booster+ Masque and rub between hands to activate the foam. Apply foam to your wet scalp and hair and rub.
- Let it rest on your hair while you finish showering giving it some time to let the foaming action (light acidic exfoliation) work. Massage your scalp again (you may feel some undissolved crystals which will help exfoliate (manual exfoliation). Rinse thoroughly. Your hair should feel slippery and super clean.
More Products Your Hair Will Love:
Luckily, you have a very forgiving hair type that can tolerate various weights without getting weighed down. You can choose between (or even alternate):
- HoneyBlossom+ Marshmallow Root shampoo and conditioner which draws moisture and leaves a light coating to tame hair down.
- Or the LavenderMint + Wild Clover Shampoo and Conditioner which softens coarse hair and leaves it smooth and silky.
- The LavenderMint + Wild Clover Hydrating Mist is a powerful de-volumizing tool! Though it is incredibly lightweight, it smooths the cuticle and allows individual hairs to nestle close to each other. It can be used on wet hair after showering to help detangle and prep hair for styling. Can also be used on dry hair to eliminate frizz and refresh and restyle second day hair.
- The Glossing Drops that you used as a pre-shampoo oil treatment will also work well for you as a finishing oil. It gives dry hair that tends to poof out the necessary weight to lay down and shine. A tiny bit goes a long way, but this hair type will soak it up.
- Deep Conditioning twice per week will also add hydration and flexibility to hair that is craving moisture.
- Using the Reverse Cleanse method to protect hair during washing will help to keep it protected.
- Use the Shampoo Booster+Masque occasionally when your scalp starts to feel buildup or your hair seems to develop a halo of frizz. This will give you the reset you need.