Detangle and Hydrate Your Hair!
This treatment plan will eliminate tangles, hydrate, and add shine to your hair!
The gamechanger for your dry, damaged hair is a pre-shampoo oil treatment with our Glossing Drops. Every time you wash your hair, there is the potential for more damage as moisture is removed by wetting, washing, etc. Creating a protective barrier with our nutritious oil protects the damaged strands, gives your hair flexibility again and helps it to rebuild strength. This is a perfect method for hair that needs help rebuilding because of dryness or damage.
Here’s what to do:
- Apply several pumps to length of hair while still dry-prior to showering. Leave on 10-20 minutes to allow it to penetrate.
- For severely damaged hair, repeat before every shampoo until improvement happens over time.
- To remove, either lather twice with shampoo on wet hair in the shower or apply a quarter sized amount of shampoo in hands, rub together and apply directly onto scalp before getting it wet in the shower. Experiment to see which method works best for your length and thickness of hair and the amount of oil you have applied. Your hair should feel slippery but not at all weighed down.
More Products Your Hair Will Love:
- Our HoneyBlossom+Marshmallow Root Shampoo is designed to cleanse gently, retain moisture with honey and to leave a light, smoothing coating on hair that is craving moisture.
- Our HoneyBlossom+Marshmallow Root Conditioner is our thickest, richest option for daily conditioning. Moisturizing marshmallow treats dry, damaged hair to bring back shine.
- Our LavenderMint + Wild Clover Hydrating Mist will help to detangle, close the cuticle after washing and encourage your curl pattern. It is also great for using on dry hair to refresh and restyle and eliminate frizz.
- For the gentle curl support choose our HoneyBlossom+Marshmallow Root Curling Creme. This is a lotiony, smoothing creme that you can customize for added weight and shine with a few pumps of the Glossing Drops.
- For ultimate curl hold, choose our HoneyBlossom + Marshmallow Root Gentle Gel. This is a strong but not crunchy option for shaping and holding your curls.
- Use the pre-shampoo oil treatment method described above until you start to see improvement in hair health. Then you can switch to occasional treatments or you can loop in the Deep Conditioning Creme once or twice a week. It contains both the oil your hair craves and also aloe and vitamins to keep your hair in good condition in one easy step.
As hair becomes healthier, consider the Reverse Cleanse method for keeping your hair in good condition.